Spanish and European companies in general, are facing a decisive moment to address diversification and growth. Mexico is a strategic point for international expansion, and from our Madrid office we offer comprehensive advice on expanding your business or investment project to Mexico, as well as continued consultancy in various strategic sectors with our team of expert Spanish and Mexican lawyers.
- Comprehensive planning of the internationalisation strategy of your company or group of companies.
- Together with your corporate strategy we determine the advisability of setting up a subsidiary or branch.
- We act as consultants so your company chooses the best tax and migration strategy for the relocation of expat workers or directors.
- Thorough and detailed study to define the strategy for capital entering the subsidiary or branch and the development of annual expenditure projections.
- Medium- and long-term strategy for an efficient return on capital from a tax, finance, and commercial perspective.
- • We prepare the subsidiary for its participation in public procurement processes (tenders and auctions).
LEGAL MANAGEMENT AND REPRESENTATION
- We provide companies with a legal and fiscal domicile for their Spanish subsidiary or branch.
- Legal or corporate representation for the branch or subsidiary depending on project needs and the expansion plan in the destination country.
- We check the strength and solvency of clients and suppliers in advance.
- We deal with compliance of our client’s corporate obligations.
FINANCIAL ADVISORY AND ACCOUNTING
- Developing a chart of accounts.
- Accounting records of the financial movements of the company.
- Issuance of financial statements and comparison of actual figures against budget projections.
- Tax calculations and tax return filing as well as filing statements of information.
OUTSOURCING TREASURY AND FINANCE MANAGEMENT
- MGO offers this service so subsidiary directors and salespeople can focus on the goals of their business.
- We handle all the administrative tasks of the subsidiary, from payroll administration and labour risks, to supplier payments and monitoring collections of clients in Mexico.